- Coordinating export orders
- Customer Service – domestic and international customers
At Barenbrug Agriseeds we believe the future of New Zealand’s agricultural industry lies in the efficient use of home grown feed. We have been leaders in this field for over 30 years now, as a trusted supplier of both innovative products, and advice to maximise the on farm value of these.
We also believe New Zealand agriculture depends on good people, which is why we have a big focus on supporting our staff to grow and develop for both their benefit and that of our industry.
For further information on the company visit https://youtu.be/nutNwBZvwlk
The customer services team is critical to Barenbrug Agriseeds’ business, as the first point of contact for customer order enquiries and is responsible for meeting customer expectations and service delivery standards.
The primary function of the Customer Services Officer is to manage the delivery of products to Barenbrug Agriseeds’ customers. With a focus on export customers the role also supports the wider customer services team in the delivery of product to our domestic customers.
The export responsibilities include coordinating Barenbrug Agriseeds seed export orders for the year ahead, communicating with international customers around product confirmation, ensuring timely delivery, and that customer requirements are met, and expectations passed.
Barenbrug Agriseeds’ domestic sales have a strong seasonal pattern, and during these times the role focuses on supporting the processing of domestic customer orders and ensuring timely delivery of product, and that invoices are raised for completed orders.
Based near Christchurch, it is an exciting opportunity, working in a diverse, team-focused and stimulating environment. We offer a competitive remuneration package and a great oportunity to be involved at the forefront of pastoral agriculture.
You need to have a strong customer service ethic, very good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
We are looking for someone focused on achieving results, with a commitment to timeliness, and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Ideal Skills & Experience
- Strong customer service ethic – experience in a customer facing role - (face-to-face, email and phone contact).
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in dealing with logistics and exports.
- A strong working knowledge of export procedures, documentation and shipping requirements.
- High level of integrity.
- Team player - value the importance of teamwork and strive to assist all team members as much as you can.
- A positive attitude and personal responsibility are also essential.
- A real drive for professional and personal development.
- Great company culture.
- Generous investment in your ongoing training and development.
- Excellent benefits package (competitive salary, superannuation, medical insurance).
To apply in strict confidence now, please complete the ‘apply for this job’ application form, attaching your cover letter and CV. Applications close on 26 June 2019. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
Click here to view the Position Description.
For more information please phone Andrea Bankier on +64 3 353 4365.
To apply use application form or email email@example.com