- Auckland Based (Wiri Branch)
- World Class Machinery & Products
- Team Leadership Role Ensuring World Class Service Delivery
For 90 years, Goughs has been the Caterpillar dealer in New Zealand, supporting a wide cross section of leading industries across many markets by offering the entire Caterpillar product range of machines and engines, all of which are designed, engineered and built to be the toughest and most reliable in the world.
Gough Cat are staunch in their belief that world class products require world class service and support and they are committed to delivering this. If you share this belief and want to play a key role in ensuring this, then you can’t miss this opportunity to be a Service Supervisor / Service Team Leader for the Caterpillar Service Division at the Cat Wiri Branch in Auckland.
Reporting to the Service Manager as one of three Service Supervisors, this role will:-
- provide direct leadership to a team of approx. 10 Service Staff (mechanics/technicians) and proactively motivate, engage with and develop your team
- ensure that their team has everything they need to succeed in order to deliver excellent service on time, every time
- conduct regular toolbox meetings and ensure Health & Safety excellence
- manage the quotation and invoicing
- facilitate smooth workflow planning including field service support requirements
- liaise directly with customers and ensure exceptional customer service delivery
Applicants will be able to lead by example as a result of the experience that they will have gained previously, ideally within the industry. More specifically candidates will possess:-
- natural and (ideally) proven or emerging leadership ability along with a passion for coaching and mentoring others
- strong prior mechanical workshop experience
- a focus on Health & Safety
- well-developed communication skills
- a customer focused approach
- strong attention to detail
- the desire to make a difference
- solid administration and computer skills
- Full drivers licence
This is a great opportunity to work with world class products, in a group of companies that can offer a wide range of further career progression prospects.
This position also includes a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive base salary and rewarding bonus scheme, regular training and development opportunities, good work/life balance and a commitment to your health and safety.
If your values align with ours:- “We Work Safe”, “We Are Courageous and Creative”, “We Are Family”, “We Get Things Done” and “We Go Above And Beyond”, we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply in strict confidence now, please complete the ‘apply for this job’ application form, attaching your cover letter and CV. Applications close on 21 July 2019. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
Click here to view the Position Description.
For more information please phone Nick Gee on +64 3 353 4354.
To apply use application form or email firstname.lastname@example.org