Outplacement Support / Career Transition
At Sheffield we have extensive experience in the provision of customised career transition services to employees, managers and leaders. This includes those who are experiencing a change in their employment arrangement, possibly outplacement, or those who would benefit from career development/coaching support.
Organisational Redesign Support
Organisational redesign involves the integration of structure, processes, and people to support the implementation of strategy. It comprises the processes that people follow, the management of individual performance, the recruitment of talent, and the development of employees’ skills. When the organisational redesign of a company matches its strategic intentions, everyone will be primed to execute and deliver them.
Sheffield consultants have the expertise to support you with organisational redesign, helping you to answer questions around the following:
- What is the most effective organisational structure which will help your organisation achieve its business imperatives?
- Does your current organisational structure support your strategy, mission, vision and values?
- What steps are needed to transition to a new organisational structure?
- Which positions in your organisation are the most critical and is your organisation in the best position it can be to ensure these roles are never vacant?
- How are you developing your leaders to ensure you have a comprehensive succession plan for each critical position?
- How do you best communicate your organisational redesign to ensure your employees are informed, even when the changes may require difficult decisions?
Sheffield is well-experienced in providing support to employees impacted by organisational change. Providing constructive and empathic support is critical for not only impacted individuals, but also for the engagement of those who remain in the organisation. How these situations are managed reflects on the culture and values of the organisation moving forward.
Our outplacement and career transition programmes aim to ensure that individuals can take control of their careers and have the practical skills and knowledge to present themselves with increased self-awareness and confidence.
Our programmes include any or all of the following components:
- Career options research
- Psychometric assessments to enhance insight around strengths/weaknesses
- CV review and preparation
- Personal profile building and social media support
- Interview preparation
- Networking support
- Individualised coaching
- Identifying key skills and preferences, key achievements, values and drivers
Additionally, with expertise in all aspects of Executive Search and Selection, we are well positioned to assist you in evaluating internal and external talent as it relates to the resources best suited to the future direction of your business.
For more information, you are most welcome to talk to one of our consultants today.