- Dynamic aviation environment
- Contribute to regional New Zealand
- Senior role, delivering commercial strategy in a new and exciting era
As ‘Gateway to the Manawatū’, Palmerston North Airport Ltd (PNAL) provides a range of commercial services, including the Ruapehu Business Park, under the popular Fly Palmy brand. A council-controlled organisation, PNAL is community owned and committed to providing outstanding service to both visitors and residents of Manawatū.
Currently PNAL is entering a new and exciting era, with a major focus on diversification and the further development of Ruapehu Business Park. Demand for airport proximity is at an all-time high, with over $3 billion of regional infrastructure projects acting as a major catalyst for the wider region.
With these developments in mind, PNAL is now seeking an experienced and enthusiastic intermediate level Commercial Manager to join the team. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this Manager has several areas of responsibility, including:
- The effective implementation of PNAL’s commercial strategy, including property development within Ruapehu Business Park.
- Opportunity identification, business case preparation, other property development and management, and key stakeholder relationship management.
- More broadly, close partnership with PNAL’s senior management to assist the achievement of it's strategic objectives.
Preferred candidates will have an in-depth understanding of property management and development. Experience within a similar sector is not required, but it will be important for candidates to have delivered commercial projects in a comparable field. Given the breadth of stakeholders to whom this role partners, excellent relationship management skills are essential. An ability to balance commercial and community aspirations will be a hallmark of success in this role.
For those wanting to join a high performing team and further enhance their leadership and sector experience, this opportunity represents a compelling next career step.
To apply in strict confidence now, please complete the ‘apply for this job’ application form, attaching your cover letter and CV.
Applications close on 26th January 2021.
Emails will be electronically acknowledged, and further correspondence may be by email.
Click here to view the Position Description.
For more information please phone Sheree Applegarth on +64 27 498 9466.
To apply use application form or email email@example.com